Friday, May 14, 2010

Back In The Saddle...But I'd Rather Be Back To The Future

And I don't mean because my mom looked like Leah Thompson did in 1955, I want a hover board. Anyway, I'm back! Sorry to take off like that and not call or anything (it wasn't you, it was me).

I got laid off back in February and finding a new job has been harder then finding Jesus. I'm just kidding, I didn't find Jesus. I have been looking for a job, though. In the meantime, I started really stitching again after a short lull. I'm still working on "Punks Not Dead" and would say I am about half way there. You can see that I am outlining each letter. I know its unconventional but its been a big help in getting it done at a decent pace.

I have some new stuff in the work. Maybe we can try some of it out soon in the near future. Until then, here is where I am right now:



No comments: