Sunday, May 30, 2010

Punks Not...


Fwd:
Originally uploaded by whateverjames

Here it is! Two-thirds done. Maybe not mathematically correct but I am counting words, not stitches. This is also the last time all the completed parts will be visible until its done *sniff*. I have already rolled it up and started outlining the "D" (for D-ead).

Now It's Time For Something Completely Similar:
I may have to set this big project aside (Say its not true, Whatever)! My oldest daughter turns 5 at the end of July and I am doing this rather large kit I got of Tinkerbell. It's really neat. It looks like a hand drawing! Anyway, to make sure I hit the deadline I am going to be stopping the Punk project in about two weeks to focus on her gift...let's see how far I can get!

Useless thought: I just realized in the previous paragraph I referred to myself as if Whatever was my first name and not my nickname. Odd. Even for me.

No comments: